This content is part of a third party extension that is not supported by the Cake project.
For more information about this extension see Cake.Kubectl
Update the taints on one or more nodes.
* A taint consists of a key, value, and effect. As an argument here, it is expressed as key=value:effect.
* The key must begin with a letter or number, and may contain letters, numbers, hyphens, dots, and underscores, up to 253 characters.
* Optionally, the key can begin with a DNS subdomain prefix and a single '/', like example.com/my-app
* The value must begin with a letter or number, and may contain letters, numbers, hyphens, dots, and underscores, up to 63 characters.
* The effect must be NoSchedule, PreferNoSchedule or NoExecute.
* Currently taint can only apply to node.
public static void KubectlTaint(this ICakeContext context, KubectlTaintSettings settings)