- Saturday, 19 February 2022
- Release Notes
Version 2.1.0 of Cake has been released. Take it for a spin and give us feedback on our discussion board.
This release includes new features, improvements and bug fixes to both Cake Scripting and Cake Frosting since the Cake v2.0.0 release! 🚀 🍰
Highlights of this release
- New aliases for using
dotnet sdkin Cake builds
- New alias for the Chocolatey Export command
XmlTransformnow supports XSL arguments
- Several improvements to GitHub Actions, including support for the
- Generic interface
IPath<T>for easier code reuse
- Build log now displays the relative path of addin assemblies being loaded
- Invidual duration of tasks is now shown on
This release was made possible thanks to the Cake team and the contribution of these awesome members of the Cake community listed below:
Full details of everything that was included in this release can be seen below.
As part of this release we had 27 issues closed.
- #3771 Add support for the Chocolatey Export command.
- #3480 Add alias for dotnet sdk check command.
- #3479 Add alias for dotnet format command.
- #2524 XmlTransform support for xsl arguments.
- #3778 Add GitHub Actions DownloadArtifact command.
- #3777 GitHub Actions UploadArtifact command should accept relative paths.
- #3776 Introduce IPath
interface for easier code reuse.
- #3769 Update Microsoft.NETCore.Platforms to 6.0.1.
- #3764 Add missing GitHub Actions environment info.
- #3760 Update Spectre.Console to 0.43.0.
- #3758 Update Autofac to 6.3.0.
- #3756 Update NuGet.* to 6.0.0.
- #3733 Show relative path of addin assemblies that are being loaded.
- #2746 Add duration of a task.
- #3794 VS2022 BuildTools are not found by the logic introduced in #3775.
- #3772 VSTest Alias does not work when only VS 2022 Preview is installed.
- #3743 SemVersion class crashes if compared to