- Saturday, 1 February 2020
- Release Notes
Version 0.37.0 of Cake has been released.
In this version we've got a few improvements and one bug fix, full list of changes at end of this post.
🎉 But first we would like to share a small milestone, Cake.Tool, the .NET Global tool version of Cake script runner, has now been downloaded over one million times from NuGet.org, we've seen some real uptake lately and are really excited about that. Cake.Tool has some nice additions, C# 8 support being one of the biggest.
🍰Huge thanks to our community! It wouldn't have been possible without your support and contributions!❤
Contributions were included from:
Full details of everything that was included in this release can be seen below.
As part of this release we had 7 issues closed.
- #2708 Emitting debug information should be done regardless of --debug switch.
- #2701 Api keys should be secret.
- #2697 Update to latest release of GitReleaseManager.
- #2696 Upgrade Cake Alias support for GitReleaseManager.
- #2691 Missing GitHubActions Alias.
- #2695 Cake fails to build on travis-ci with latest mono (6.8).
- #2693 Update .NET Core SDK to 3.1.101.