Version 0.16.0 of Cake has been released, and it's a big release!
Not only are we supporting the full .NET framework (v4.5), but from this version we will also support running Cake on platforms capable of running .NET Core (netstandard1.6).
For this to work, you will have to install the
Cake.CoreCLR package instead
of the normal
Cake package. A blog post describing this more in detail
will be published soon.
Please let us know if you run into any issues with this latest release.
Contributions were included from:
Full details of everything that was included in this release can be seen below.
- #1180 Change API for registering dependencies with Cake
- #1184 Add include & exclude parameters to #tool directive
- #1178 Allow passing username and password to DownloadFile alias
- #1015 Port to .NET Core
- #1196 Publish symbol files
- #1188 Add missing MergeOutput Option for OpenCover
- #1176 ICakeContainerRegistry missing constraint
- #1162 NugetV2Resolver doesn't support new netstandard
- #702 Implement custom logger support for MSBuild
- #473 Support MSBuild logger switches