Version 0.13.0 of Cake has been released.
In addition to squashing a number of bugs within this release, we are happy to announce a few new features including supporting the uploading of Test Results to AppVeyor in bulk, and also a set of aliases to support VSTest.
Once again, we have been very lucky to accept a number of contributions for our amazing community members in order to help Cake moving forward.
Contributions were included from:
Full details of everything that was included in this release can be seen below.
- #948 DotNetCoreTest() alias calls DotNetCoreRun()
- #945 Fix DotNet CLI multi-arguments
- #943 Cannot parse AssemblyInfo.cs files generated by MonoDevelop
- #933 Cake.Core.Tooling.ToolRepository.Register(FilePath) path not validated
- #930 Problems using XmlPeek and XmlPoke in XML files with DOCTYPE
- #874 MakeNSIS() does not support filepath for scripts with blanks in path name
- #671 Custom command line switches can't contain spaces in value
- #966 Signtool: Add support for description URL (/du)
- #908 Support uploading test results XML to AppVeyor
- #894 Add support for the vstest.console.exe unit test runner
- #646 Add Module Support
- #958 Add setter for Verbosity in ICakeLog
- #952 Add support for additional arguments to DotNetCoreExecute and DotNetCoreRun
- #917 Allow setting boolean values for built in Cake arguments
- #897 Add DevelopmentDependency to NuGetPackSettings
- #880 Project parser should support TargetFrameworkProfile
- #879 Add tests for Project Parser
- #951 Cake.Core.Tooling namespace isn't documented
- #937 Incorrect documentation in obsolete attribute
- #928 Correct documentation for ILMerge
- #927 Add Summary Documentation for all aliases